Work With a Certified Vinyl Installer
Apple Exteriors is proud to provide advanced training for our siding installers. If you’re interested in vinyl siding for your home, choosing us means choosing the best.
Apple Exteriors is a Certified Vinyl Siding Installer with the Vinyl Siding Institute. To earn this certification, our contractors are trained in:
- Correct fastening techniques that allow for vinyl siding’s natural expansion and contraction
- High-level installation methods to keep vinyl siding straight and secure on walls
- How to prepare areas around doors, windows, and other openings to prevent water infiltration
Whether you’re replacing your siding after storm damage or installing from the ground up, the quality of the installation job determines how well your siding will perform and even how long it will last. Improper installation of vinyl siding can also void manufacturer warranties.
Choosing Apple Exteriors trained, experienced, and certified vinyl siding professionals helps ensure that your home’s siding looks great and performs at its best for years to come. Read our reviews, and you’ll see why we’re a leading siding company in the Twin Cities!
Restore Your Vinyl Siding After Storm Damage
Hail, high winds, and other harsh Minnesota weather can damage any type of siding, from vinyl to steel. If your vinyl siding shows signs of storm damage, contact Apple Exteriors as soon as possible to get your insurance claim started. As storm damage repair specialists, we know exactly what steps need to be taken to satisfy your provider, and we’ll work quickly to restore your home with little disruption to your life.
Why We Recommend Mastic Vinyl Siding
Mastic vinyl siding has an extra layer of high-performance insulation foam to keep the temperature in your home cozy throughout the year. We recommend mastic vinyl siding for all the other benefits it provides:
- Durability: With foam backing adding an extra layer of protection, mastic vinyl siding holds up against snow, ice, wind, rain, and extremely cold temperatures that inevitably afflict the Twin Cities area.
- Energy Efficiency: Since mastic vinyl siding’s superior insulating foam helps keep your interior temperature at your desired level, that means you can save a ton of money on energy costs.
- Pest Resistant: Pests like termites, mice, and other critters will find their way in your old wood siding eventually. However, mastic vinyl siding’s insulation does not appeal to pests like termites, ants, or birds; keeping the pest out of your siding for good!
Pros & Cons of Vinyl Siding
Like all exterior products, vinyl siding comes with pros and cons after installation. Vinyl siding is very affordable to install, while maintenance is a breeze. Additionally, there’s no need to paint as it comes with a pre-finished coat! Some drawbacks of vinyl siding are its longevity, as it doesn’t last as long as other siding materials, and it’s not the most environmentally friendly.
All-in-all, vinyl siding provides an efficient barrier to your home for a low cost!